Resources for Meetings
- Aging Resources, Consultation and Help
- Families, Youth, & fFirst Day School
- Addressing Racism
- Spiritual Nurture
- NYYM Staff
- Financial Resources for Meetings
- Administrative Resources
- Advancement & Outreach
- Pastoral Resources
- Meeting Discernment on FUM Personnel Policy
- Forms for Meeting Recorders
- Addressing Racism
- Other Resources
Aging Resources, Consultation and Help
Link to the ARCH page–Information about the ARCH program and other resources on aging
Families, Youth, & First Day School
NYYM Programs for families, youth, and their meetings.
Resources on families, youth and First Day School
Family-Friendly Meetings—Articles from March 2016 Spark on the theme Family-Friendly Meetings.
Resources on Spiritual Nurture
Link to our Spiritual Life web page.
Tending the Garden—Spiritual nurture workshops and retreats that come to you and your meeting.
Financial Resources for Meetings
- A page describing Trustee-managed funds to which Friends and their meetings may apply for a variety of purposes.
Administrative Resources for Meetings
- Meeting Recorders—Forms for reporting to the Yearly Meeting.
- Clerks & recording clerks—Books and pamphlets on clerking and recording meetings.
Advancement and Outreach
Advancement and outreach materials—A very wide range of resources for meeting outreach, including pdf files of handouts.
Pastoral Resources for Meetings
Addressing racism—(And other -isms) in our meetings and in society.
Transforming conflict—Resources from the Conflict Transformation Committee for meetings expreriencing conflict.
FUM Personnel Policy Discernment
A resources page with background information for use by meetings when considering Friends United Meeting's personnel policy.
Some meetings in the yearly meeting have been discerning how to respond to Friends United Meeting's personnel policy regarding sexual activity by its staff and volunteers. We urge meetings to read the background documents linked on this page before engaging deepliy in this discernment. For more information, please contatct the yearly meeting's general secretary Christopher Sammond, nyym.gensec[at]gmail.com.
Forms for reporting to the Yearly Meeting
- Meeting Information Sheets (annual report)—in Word and pdf formats
- Meeting Membership Record
- Birth or Adoption
- Death or Release
- Marriage or Dissolution
- New Address
- New Member Form
- Transfer of Membership Certificate
Resources from Philadellphia Yearly Meeting
Philadelphia Yearly Meeting (PhYM) has developed annotated bibliographies of books, websites, media, and workshops designed to help meetings "think about where they are and what they may do regarding the many facets of “-isms” that confront us and our wider community." This is part of an onoing wider effort in PhYM to address racism in the Yearly Meeting and in society at large. They have divided these resources into three tiers according to how deeply you feel your meeting is engaged with the issues.
- Quaker Meetings, Political Activism, and Nonprofit Status—Guidelines for meetings in their witness work and "political activism" relating to their nonprofit status.