Welcome to New York Yearly Meeting, the gathering of Quaker meetings (congregations) in New York State, northern New Jersey, and southwestern Connecticut.
First time visiting us?
- Registration for Summer Sessions is now open.
- Register online.
- Visit our portal to all things Summer Sessions.
May Spark is now online
- Click here to visit our Spark page.
Epistle from the Quaker Party
- Download the epistle from the recent Quaker Party (June 17–19, New York City)
- Quite possibly the first ever Quaker hashtag epistle: a collection of tweets from the party.
Young Friends: A Call for Art
- Download the flyer.
- Young Friends are invited to submit works of art on the theme of your care and appreciation of the Earth. Sponsored by the NYYM Earthcare Working Group, the art on view, “Care for Our Common Home” will open Monday, July 25, 2016 at Silver Bay for New York Yearly Meeting Summer Sessions.