Quaker Resources: Quaker Spirituality
Submitted on 05/17/2017
Print resources available from the FGC Quaker bookstore, quakerbooks.org, organized by topic.
Click Spiritual Life in the menu above to view options for nurturing the spiritual life in New York Yearly Meeting.
Print Resources on Quaker Spirituality
- Exercise—Discover Your Spiritual Type
- Living with Oneself and Others—A resource developed by New England Yearly Meeting on nurturing the spiritual life of the family.
- The Journal and Major Essays of John Woolman, Phillips Moulton editor; $25.
- A Testament of Devotion, Thomas Kelly; $13.95.
- The Eternal Promise, Thomas Kelly; $13.
- The Sanctuary of the Soul (Thomas Kelly), Keith Beasley-Topliffe editor; $6.
- Quaker Spirituality (selected writings), Douglas Steere editor; $24.95.
- Leading and Being Led, Paul Lacey, Pendle Hill Pamphlet #264; $7.00.
- Leadings, Jim Corbett, Southeastern YM; $5.
- Listening Spirituality, Vols 1 & 2, Patricia Loring; $18 & $35.
- Mind the Light, Brent Bill; $14.95.
- Holy Silence: The Gift of Quaker Spirituality, Brent Bill; $15.95.
- Light to Live By: An Exploration in Quaker Spirituality, Rex Ambler; $11.
- Living from the Center, Valerie Brown, Pendle Hill Pamphlet #407; $6.50.
- Living the Way: Quaker Spirituality and Community, Ursula-Jane O’Shea; $12.
- Celebration of Discipline, Richard J. Foster; $23.95.
- Intimacy with God: An Introduction to Centering Prayer, Thomas Keating; $16.95.
- Description of the Qualifications Necessary to a Gospel Minister, Samual Bownas; $15.
- Deepening the Spiritual Life of the Meeting, Edward Hoare; $1.25.
- Tall Poppies: Supporting Gifts of Ministry and Eldering in the Monthly Meeting, Martha Grundy, Pendle Hill Pamphlet #347; $6.50.
- Bringing God Home: Exploring Family Spirituality, Mary Kay Rehard, Pendle Hill Pamphlet #362; $6.50.