Fall Sessions 2016, Advance Documents
Submitted on 11/12/2016
If you are coming to Fall Sessions . . .
We encourage those who plan to attend our Fall Sessions this year to review these documents before arriving. Please return to this page as the date for Sessions approaches to get newly published documents. Thank you.
- WiFi at Sessions. WiFi will be unreliable at the Ethical Cultural Center; login will be available when you arrive. Scarsdale Meeting's network password is sfmguest.
- Sessions Schedule
- Sessions Agenda
- Epistle—Quaker Party—a "hashtag epistle" from the Quaker Party held in NYC in June 2016.
- Travel minute—Emily Provance.
- Handbook pages to be presented for approval as part of the Consent Agenda:
- Faith & Practice—proposed revisions:
- Use of Technology—2nd reading
- Covenant Relationships—2nd reading
- The following may come before the body for first reading pending discernment by Faith & Practice Committee and Ministry Coordinating Committee during Sessions
- Seeking the Spirit in Nature—1st reading
- Growth and Reconciliation—1st reading
- Spiritual Care of Members—1st reading
- Proposals for action
- NYYM Trustees—Proposals to approve Trustee disposal of Plateekill Meeting House and Property, and to transfer a cemetery and its maintenance fund in Morris, NY to that town.
- Meeting for Discernment at Summer Sessions 2016
- ARCH funding and the Ad Hoc Structure Committee on the future of NYYM Staff structure
- Summer Sessions 2016 and upcoming date for winter Meeting for Discernment -->
- Powell House Co-executive Directors
- Monthly Meeting Partner Project—Children & Youth Field Secretary
- Sessions Committee
- Standing Rock Sioux protest against the Dakota Access Pipeline
- Consent Agenda—Nominations
This item was presented at