Actions We Have Taken
Our page highlighting the "minutes of conscience" or formal statements of conscience that New York Yearly Meeting has taken on matters of social concern, including links to pages dedicated to issue for which we have a sustained concern.
Issues of Sustained Concern
- The Doctrine of Christian Discovery
- Racial Justice (under development)
- Prisons and Solitary Confinement (under development)
- Hydrofracking (under development)
- Peace (under development)
Recent Minutes of Conscience from New York Yearly Meeting
Organized in reverse chronological order.