NYYM Yearbook 2012–2013
Notes on the sections of the Yearbook:
In addition to the minutes of Fall, Spring, and Summer Sessions of New York Yearly Meeting, the NYYM Yearbook on this site contains:
- the Advance Reports, in which committees and representatives of the Yearly Meeting report on their activities for the preceding year, in preparation for Summer Sessions;
- the Committees section, which lists NYYM committees and their membership, as well as representatives to Friends’ organizations; and
- the Meetings section, which lists the constituent meetings and worship groups, their locations, their times and places of worship, and their clerks and some other officers.
The Committees section on this site reflects the most recent information received by the yearlymMeeting office, including, for committees, nominations and releases from service approved at yearlymMeeting sessions since the publication of the hardcopy Yearbook in October 2012. We do not publish on the website the Meetings section of the Yearbook or the alphabetical listing of Friends under appointment to yearly meeting committees because these contain Friends' personal information.
For a pdf file of the missing page 44 to download and print to insert in your Yearbook, click here.
- Minutes of Fall Sessions, November 2011
- Minutes of Spring Sessions, April 2012
- Advance Reports 2012 (PDF format) — Includes reports of the Yearly Meeting committees.
- Minutes of Summer Sessions, July 2012
- Committees — Includes Friends under appointment to Yearly Meeting committees.
- Meetings—for the Meetings section of the Yearbook, see the note below.
Meetings section. We do not publish on the website the Meetings section of the Yearbook or the alphabetical listing of Friends under appointment to yearly meeting committees because they list Friends' personal information. To contact one of our meetings or worship groups, please visit our Find a Meeting page. To see the list of Friends appointed to various positions in local and regional meetings, please refer to the print edition of the Yearbook or call the yearly meeting office, 212-673-5750.