Videos produced by Minneapolis Friends Meeting
Welcome . . .
. . . to Videos produced by Minneapolis Friends Meeting.
Minneapolis Friends Meeting
Click the following to view Minneapolis Friends Meeting's website, where you can view these videos, as well. The links below take you to each video's YouTube page.
- Why are you a Quaker?—People from Minneapolis Friends Meeting describe what drew them to Quakerism
- The Spark of the Divine in Every Person—Minneapolis Friends discuss the Quaker concept of "that of God in every person"
- Quaker Meeting for Worship—Part 1: Listening
- Quaker Meeting for Worship—Part 2: Speaking
- From Programmed to Unprogrammed—Friends describe meeting for worship at Minneapolis Meeting and give a brief history of how it has evolved since the early 1950s
- Coming to Minneapolis Friends Meeting—Jonathan & Amy talk about their first experience at Minneapolis Friends Meeting and what learning about Quaker values has meant to them and their daughter
- Quaker Principles & Practices—A Conversation with George Watson: a Friend for more than 70 years discusses the Quaker testimonies of peace and equality and diverse theological beliefs
- Interview with George Watson—A longer version of the interview, with more of his personal story