Summer Sessions 2015
320 Years, One Faith.
60 Years, One Meeting.
Today, One Vision.
Summer Sessions 2015 — July 19–25
Silver Bay, New York
Welcome to New York Yearly Meeting Summer Sessions 2015—Our Summary page.
See the table of contents below and in the sidebar to the left for documents related to Summer Sessions 2015.
To print: Note the link at the bottom of the page for a "Printer-friendly version" for some of these entries.
Minutes of the Summer Sessions
- Monday, July 20, afternoon session
- Monday, July 20, evening session
- Wednesday, July 22
- Friday, July 24, afternoon session
- Friday, July 24, evening session
Actions taken by the gathered body of the Yearly Meeting
- Letter to Pope Francis asking him to rescind the papal bulls behind the Doctrine of Christian Discovery.
Documents from the Sessions
- New York Yearly Meeting Epistle
- Junior Yearly Meeting Epistles.
- State of the Society Report 2014—published 2015
- Message of the plenary speaker, Don Badgley.
- Message of Herb Lape in programmed community worship, Saturday, July 25.
- Final message to the Yearly Meeting from clerk Jeffrey L. Hitchcock
- Bible Study handouts—Mary Kay Glazer
- Consent Agenda (including the Handbook page for the Trustees
- Changes to Faith & Practice
- Revisions of Handbook pages
- Proposed NYYM By-laws
- Proposal to lay down the Yearly Meeting on Ministry & Counsel—not approved
Reports to Sessions
- General Secretary
- NYYM Trustees
- Attendance and funds raised at Summer Sessions (from Sessions Committee)
Links to Summer Sessions web pages:
- Note the table of contents to the left, available from all Summer Sessions pages.
- Original Summer Sessions 2015 portal page
- Agendas for meetings for business in worship
- Invitations to Summer Sessions from the clerk and Sessions Committee
- Advance Documents
- Registration & Program Information, including Steps to Summer Sessions
- At Silver Bay
- Travel to Silver Bay