Print resources available from the FGC Quaker bookstore, quakerbooks.org, organized by topic.
Quaker Resources on Meditation
- Living From the Center: Mindfulness Meditation and Centering for Friends, Valerie Brown; Pendle Hill Pamphlet #407; $6.50.
- Holy Science: The Gift of Quaker Spirituality, Brent Bill; $16.95.
- Teaching Meditation to Children: The Practical Guide to the Use and Benefits of Meditation Techniques, David Fontana and Ingrid Slack, $20.95.
- Meditating with Children: The Art of Concentration and Centering—A Workbook on New Educational Methods Using Meditation, Deborah Rozman; $17.95.
- Listening Hearts: Discerning Call in Community, Suzanne Farnham, et al; $14.
- Listening Below the Noise: A Meditation on the Practice of Silence, Anne LeClaire; $6.25.
- Making Space: Creating a Home Meditation, Thich Nhat Hanh; $9.95.
- Open Mind, Open Heart, Thomas Keating; $17.95
- Sanctuary of the Soul: Journey into Meditative Prayer, Richard Foster; $16.
- A Guide to Walking Meditation, Thich Nhat Hanh; $8.