Quaker Resources on Equality
Print resources available from the FGC Quaker bookstore, quakerbooks.org.
- Equality, 36th Annual J. Barnard Walton Lecture 2nd Edition 2006, Deborah Ann Saunders, Southeastern YM; $4.00.
- Twelve Quakers and Equality, Quaker Quest; $7.00.
- Fit for Freedom, Not for Friendship: Quakers, African Americans and the Myth of Racial Justice, Donna McDaniel and Vanessa Julye, (book); $28.00.
- Just Like Us: The True Story of Four Mexican Girls Coming of Age in America, Helen Thorpe; (book) $16.00.
- Uprooting Racism: How White People Can Work for Racial Justice, Paul Kivel, (book); $18.95.
- Free at Last! Stories and Songs of Emancipation, Doreen Rappaport, (book); $7.99.
- Meeting for Learning: Education in a Quaker Context, Parker Palmer, Friends Council on Education; $4.50.
- Growing into Goodness: Essays on Quaker Education, Paul Lacey, Pendle Hill; (book) $20.00.
- To Know As We Are Known, Parker Palmer; (book) $13.95.