NYYM Yearbook 2016–2017
This page contains links for New York Yearly Meeting's Yearbook for the years 2016–2017 and for its various sections.
The 2016–2017 Yearbook (pdf file)
- 2016–2017 NYYM Yearbook (pdf file)
- Note: This is a large file, so it takes a while to download. Note also that it does not include the Budget, the Treasurer's Accounts, or the alphabetical listing of Friends under Appointment. The financial information is published on the private website, which requires registering with the website and then logging in; the alphabetical listing is published in the print edition only.
- Minutes of Fall Sessions, November 7–8, 2015
- Minutes of Spring Sessions, April 2–4, 2016
- Minutes of Summer Sessions, July 24–30, 2016
- Advance Reports 2016 (PDF format), in which committees and representatives of the Yearly Meeting report on their activities for the preceding year, in preparation for Summer Sessions.
- Committees, which lists NYYM committees and their membership, as well as representatives to Friends’ organizations. This is a printer-friendly page. See also the note below.
- Ministers & Pastors, which lists Friends recorded by New York Yearly Meeting with gifts in ministry and Friends serving as pastors.
- Representatives to Spring and Fall Sessions.
- Meetings—for the Meetings section of the Yearbook, see the note below.
Committees section. The Committees section on this site reflects the most recent information received by the yearly meeting office, including, for committees, nominations and releases from service approved atyYearly meeting sessions since the publication of the hardcopy Yearbook in October.
Meetings section. We do not publish on the website the Meetings section of the Yearbook or the alphabetical listing of Friends under appointment to yearly meeting committees because they list Friends' personal information. To contact one of our meetings or worship groups, please visit our Find a Meeting page. To see the list of Friends appointed to various positions in local and regional meetings, please refer to the print edition of the Yearbook or call the yearly meeting office, 212-673-5750.